- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 4 ROCHDALE 0: Pitman hat-trick sends Cherries 4 points clear of relegation zone
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: There is no I in team, but there is in Lewis.
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Defoe for £115,000 a week and other news and rumours.
- Cherries 2010/11 shirt out now!
- NEW SEASON: Only 5 days to go for Cherries kick-off
There was only 5385 at the Lincoln game, pitiful for a team that is two points clear at the top of the league and only conceded one goal at home.
What are those floating fans saving themselves for? Even greater glory, it doesn’t get much better this. Who cares that its League Two football. We would much rather be watching our team winning and topping the league than sitting at the bottom of the league and picking up the odd point. Who f**cking cares what league it is.
In football winning is a far greater emotion than losing. So, get your arses down to Dean Court/Fitness First and spend an afternoon in the presence of a team of winners bound for promotion. Keep this up and it looks like, unfortunately, we might miss Southampton on the way.