- THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE: 17-point deduction, thank you very f**king much
- JIMMY QUINN: “I told the players to get the ball down and compete”
- EDDIE HOWE: “I think we deserved the win” as Cherries beat 9-men West Brom
- MATCHDAY: Time for AFCB to get back to winning ways against Swansea
- JORDON IBE: Take a look at what AFC Bournemouth fans can expect
The title almost sounds like a Country & Western trio, but unfortuntely its just another indication of where football is heading.
How the f**k can Notts County convince a 34-year old ex-England international and one who could still be playing in the Premiership to sign for them. Well, I don’t really care but I am sure that it is more than just ambition.
But, if Notts County can sign the calibre of Campbell, surely it won’t be long before they have bought there way out of the divison. So, effectively, its one promotion place already gone, leaving the rest to fight it out for two places. Not such a big deal, and great for County fans, but call me old-fashioned how about developng a side and seeing them go up.
No I’m not jealous, and have you noticed that Ian McPharland always looks pissed off when interviewed. He has made some good signings and some slimy Swede comes in and starts taking the glory. Looking forward to 19th December, County beat us last year so it’s time to make amends.