- AFCB MOANERS & SCEPTICS: Stop moaning and get real!!
- MASON HOLGATE: Are AFC Bournemouth about to sign him up?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1 CREWE 0: Feeney’s solitary strike keeps Cherries in top 3
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Which striker will go and which strikers will stay?
- STOKE CITY 2 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: Gosling scores first, Wilson injury worry for Howe
Promotion to the Premiership will bring with it riches we can only have dreamed off, media adulation/speculation, a global audience, Monday night, Sunday afternoon games, late kick-offs and of course our very own Match Attax card collection.
Who will be AFC Bournemouth’s Gold Limited Edition? Who will be selected for the Hundred Club? Who will be our Star Player? Who will be our Man of the Match? Who will be our Hat-Trick Hero? Will Supa Fletch make it in there as AFC Bournemouth’s Record Breaker? And the list goes on. We have no idea what other brilliant categories Topps will come up with, but we have put together a few of our own AFC Bournemouth cards.
What can you do with them? Sit and look at them, print them out and add to your own Match Attax collection. Whatever you want, we just wanted to make a few because we felt like it, so here is our AFC Bournemouth Cherries Attax Starter Pack.
And finally, we have our very own ‘THE SPECIAL ONE’ dedicated to the main man himself Mr Eddie Howe. This is a big one so you can download/save and print on A4. Stick it in a frame and worship it every morning.