- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 3 SWANSEA 1: Pugh and Pitman sink Premiership Swans
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1 NEWCASTLE 0: Has the tide finally turned as Cook seals three points
- LEICESTER 2 BOURNEMOUTH 1
- SUPA FLETCH: Turning AFC Bournemouth from boys to men
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 0 ASTON VILLA 1: Gestede spoils the Bournemouth party
The Cherries go into tonights’ game with the knowledge that a win will finally put the team on +1 point. Only eight behind Rotherham and nine behind Grimsby.
Our favourite football analysis website Fill Your Boots has gone for a 1-0 win to the Cherries. And this is a prediction that we have to agree with. Let’s hope its Lee Bradbury who scores so we can see that brilliant ‘Knockout’ celebration yet again. The Cherries have now gone five league games without a win, the last home victory coming against Dagenham & Redbridge, again on a Tuesday night.
Newly appointed captain Shaun Cooper told the Daily Echo, “Without the deduction, we’d be on 15 points and in the bottom half of the table but with plenty of time to put things right. But, because of the situation we’re in, we’ve really got to start putting it right now”.
TheSouthEndSays: Let’s hope Mr Cooper breathes new life into the team and starts to rectify the poor points return the Cherries currently have. Lose tonight to a decidedly average League Two team and it really could be the beginning of the Conference is Calling and calls for Mr Quinn’s head, already.