- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1 ACCRINGTON 0: Late Pitman strike see Cherries within 5 points of safety
- CRYSTAL PALACE 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: A game of two halves, two goals and a single point
- Bradbury and Barrett on Brentford defeat
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Where will we finish in the Premier League?
- BARNET v GRIMSBY: A battle for League Two survival
What is it with football players and MacDonalds? They seem to love junk food.
Who did I see on Friday, the day before a league match, Shaun Cooper in MacDonalds. Not a big deal, as he still played alright on Saturday.
But, surely, if they can eat MacDonalds and play OK, surely they would be even better by knocking it on the head. I’m not a footballer and I don’t go to MacDonalds, so I’m sure they can manage it.