- BIRMINGHAM 2 BOURNEMOUTH 4: Ritchie, Grabban and Harte give Brummies the blues
- JIMMY QUINN: “I told the players to get the ball down and compete”
- NEWCASTLE v AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Let’s get ready to rumble
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Support your club or suffer the mind-numbing alternatives
- Match Preview: Notts County (H) 14.01.2012
If the Cherries do fall into the Conference it could effectively finish the club as we know it. Offer the new manager your support and cheer on the Cherries. The alternative?
i) Staying at home with the wife and kids and visiting Homebase every Saturday afternoon to get DIY supplies for the following Saturday.
ii) Go and watch the scummers. Just like watching the Cherries last year
iii) Sit in the pub getting drunk with the money you would have spent on buying a match ticket while listening to the radio (we quite like this idea).
See you at the Fitness First. You know it makes sense.