- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 0 WATFORD 2: What we did and didn’t like
- BARNET 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: Brett Pitman seals precious point
- MATCHDAY: Can #AFCB set a Premier League record with a fourth win in a row over #CPFC?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Can’t leave the Cook’s out against Huddersfield
- Lee Bradbury on 4-1 win over Hereford in JPT
Ever since his sacking back in early September Mr Bond has become something of an elusive character.
No comments have been seen in the press, no news of another job on the horizon, in fact nothing. Perhaps, the club didn’t want to pay him off and simply got rid of him. He could be having an extended holiday in one of Mr Mostyn’s luxury off shore pads. Or perhaps he his spending time fighting crime.
The one story I have seen was in the Echo, regarding his driving ban. He said, “It was my car but AFC Bournemouth paid the leasing costs. I don’t know if I was driving it that day; both my assistant and physiotherapist used the car. The keys were kept on my desk.” He didn’t know what was going on, nothing new there. Does anyone know where Mr Bond is?