- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Watch the AFCB v Morecambe EFL highlights. It’s not a Premier League game so you can
- LIVERPOOL v AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Can the Cherries pick up their first Premier League points?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 2 BRIGHTON 1: Surman scores and saves, Ibe shines and we still can’t defend corners
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 0 ROTHERHAM 0: Misses, the post and bar deny Cherries victory
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v EVERTON: Who should make the starting XI?
Liverpool, Fulham at home will be cold, make sure you keep warm with a classy AFC Bournemouth scarf.
Savile Rogue, purveyors of the world’s finest football scarves, have teamed up with us to give your the chance to win a cashmere scarf in Bournemouth colours.
If you’re not familiar with them, Savile Rogue scarves give a nod to football terraces of yesteryear, shunning in-your-face logos and cheap nylon in favour of a traditional bar design and the comfort, quality and warmth of top quality cashmere.
To get your hands on either a Deluxe or Minibar scarf in the Cherries’ red and black answer this simple question correctly
Who scored the winner against Grimsby in 2009?
Tweet the answer to @tftse