- WEST HAM 3 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 4: Wilson hat-trick sends Cherries to first victory in Premier League
- SAVERIMUTTO RESIGNS: Adam Murry rides to the rescue with new investment
- FOOTBALL LEAGUE: Pompous assholes
- ROTHERHAM 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 3: Pitman (again) and Hollands double seal win
- LEWIS GRABBAN: Do we want or need him?
This is the first post in our ‘5 Cherries Legends’ series. Expect to see more in the future. Why not write and tell us your five favourites Cherries at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.TED MacDOUGALL 1969-1972
Legendary striker who netted a staggering 49 goals in one season
2.STEVE FLETCHER 1992-2007 | 2009-????
Long serving servant of the Cherries with 15 years service
3.JOHN BAILEY 1995-2000
The only Cherries player ever to score at the old Wembley
4.STEVE JONES 1994-1996
Striker whose goals were instrumental during Great Escape
5.SEAN O’DRISCOLL 1984-1995
‘Mr Bournemouth’ 423 league outings and 6 years as manager