- Adam Barrett on Bury game
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v STOKE: Opposition fan site Stoke Loud & Proud talks to The South End
- JIMMY QUINN: “I told the players to get the ball down and compete”
- LIVERPOOL v AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Can the Cherries pick up their first Premier League points?
- STEVE COOK: AFC Bournemouth defender talks to The South End
There’s still no Premier League football until August, sad face. So we thought we’d help fill the time celebrating the mighty Cherries 13 wins and six draws across the 2018/19 Premier League season. No-one like to see their team lose, so the other games never happened.
The Cherries got back to winning ways after a home draw to Everton and a 2-0 defeat away to Chelsea. The third victory of the season saw a convincing performance, four goals and another three points that got the Cherries faithful tentatively dreaming of Europe.