- TOP 8 #AFCB GAMES OF 2013/14: Here’s ours, what’s yours?
- PREMIER LEAGUE WE’RE HAVING LAUGH #10: Welcome to Watford
- 6 GREATEST AFCB COMEBACKS & LAST GASP WINNERS #1: Swansea (A) 2008
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH NEW BOYS: Rhoys Wiggins & Jake Thomson
- SIMON FRANCIS: Is he the only option for AFC Bournemouth captain?
MONDAY 01 JAN 2007 – With only five wins in the bag for the Cherries since the start of the season this ‘local’ derby was crucial for both teams to pick points. A game played in miserable conditions was settled in injury time in comical fashion. Watch and enjoy.