- DAGENHAM 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 0: Diving Daggers deny Cherries points
- LIVERPOOL 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 0: Ref gets the big decisions wrong as Cherries fall to controversial defeat
- MATCHDAY: AFC Bournemouth will be looking for a Liverpool hangover (and a good performance)
- BOURNEMOUTH 0 BORO 0: A drab draw dents Cherries play-off hopes
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v STOKE: Howe not happy and Ritchie disappointed
When it comes to AFC Bournemouth strikers there is only one man who is guaranteed a start, Callum Wilson.
The big question is who should play alongside him. Last season Yann Kermorgant was the preferred choice with Pitman often coming off the bench. This season the options are far greater. The arrival of Josh King, Lee Tomlin and more recently Glenn Murray has added to Howe’s options. King started the season up front with Wilson but recently Lee Tomlin has been given the role. But with Glenn Murray in the picture who will get the nod. Alternatively, if Howe plays one up front Pugh can fill in and don’t forget Tokelo, he will come good one day.
We would go with Tomlin or Murray. But, vote in our poll to let Eddie Howe know what you think.