- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: 2009/10 pre-season friendlies fixture list
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 2 NOTTS COUNTY1: Cherries see off promotion rivals with Hollands double
- Symes: It’s all about the money
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: SFC not our rivals, but it’s still a derby (and rivals to me)
- JIMMY QUINN: “I told the players to get the ball down and compete”
It’s not often I like to make a prediction, especially in print, but with Chesterfield on there way to Dean Court are we set for another massacre.
Tomorrow’s opposition has managed to notch up an impressive 14 goals for and only 3 against in their last three matches. The Cherries have managed 3 for and 6 against in the same period.
The facts make it look like a foregone conclusion, Cherries 1 Chesterfield 4. However, the bookies seem to disagree with Cherries favourites to edge out Chesterfield, or the more likely scenario a draw. As they say, you never see a poor bookie so I’m going for an exciting 0-0 draw or a 1-0 win to the Cherries. There is nothing like blind faith, Come On You Reds.