- HUDD’FIELD 0 BOURNEMOUTH 1
- LEWIS GRABBAN: Did AFC Bournemouth really just pay £8m for him?
- MATCHDAY: Can #AFCB set a Premier League record with a fourth win in a row over #CPFC?
- MATCHDAY: AFC Bournemouth will be looking for a Liverpool hangover (and a good performance)
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Defenders Daniels, Cook and Ake keeping it clean
It’s not often I like to make a prediction, especially in print, but with Chesterfield on there way to Dean Court are we set for another massacre.
Tomorrow’s opposition has managed to notch up an impressive 14 goals for and only 3 against in their last three matches. The Cherries have managed 3 for and 6 against in the same period.
The facts make it look like a foregone conclusion, Cherries 1 Chesterfield 4. However, the bookies seem to disagree with Cherries favourites to edge out Chesterfield, or the more likely scenario a draw. As they say, you never see a poor bookie so I’m going for an exciting 0-0 draw or a 1-0 win to the Cherries. There is nothing like blind faith, Come On You Reds.