- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v SWANSEA: It’s not going be 0-0 says Swansea fan site SCFC2
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 3 SWANSEA 1: Pugh and Pitman sink Premiership Swans
- BOURNEMOUTH 4 BURY 1 – JUST LIKE WATCHING BRAZIL
- GLORY, GLORY AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Relive the five games that produced 28 Cherries goals
- Money troubles, what you gonna do?
Back in November we told you about an appearance in FourFourTwo regarding the Cherries, Luton, Rotherham and the points deduction.
Well the January issue (yes we know its only the beginning of December) is out now and features a 3-page article on the subject. We here at TFTSE get a mention and a couple of paragraphs and a few quotes.
Very close to what was actually said but a little journalistic licence was used, I have never said sod off in my life. Make sure you get it, its well worth a read and there are some great graphics. We especially liked Darren Anderton and Scott Guyett with zombie eyes, very close to the truth we think.