- THE GREAT AFC BOURNEMOUTH CULL
- GRIMSBY 3 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 3: Bradbury delivers knockout blow
- CREWE 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 2: Fletcher and Robinson grab vital victory
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Premier League safety in the bag with 2-1 win over Villa
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v LIVERPOOL: Opposition fan site KopTalk talks to The South End
With three games to go, there is realistically only three teams fighting for survival.
Sad to see Luton go, really thought they were going to make it. With the Cherries to play Chester and Grimsby, its all to play for. TFTSE prediction, Cherries to draw at Chester and win at home. This leaving the Cherries with 41 points going into the final game. Will it be enough???