- THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE: It’s official they hate the Cherries
- PREMIER LEAGUE WE’RE HAVING A LAUGH #8: A salute to Sunderland
- Lee Bradbury on Oldham loss
- NOTTS COUNTY 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: New Jimmy Quinn era starts with a hard fought point
- MATCHDAY: Time for AFCB to get back to winning ways against Swansea
The move of Weymouth duo Beavon and Robinson broke down as the new owners of the club decided they wished to keep them. Not a problem.
However, it seems Swindon Town winger Mark Marshall has turned down a loan move to the Cherries. A one month deal had been agreed with Swindon boss Danny Wilson for the former Eastleigh winger.
Not sure why but it seems he thinks he’s too good for a struggling League Two team. Well he can’t get in a struggling League One side and they weren’t deducted 17 points at the start of the season. It was only last season he was playing non-league football. Perhaps he’s not as good as he likes to think he is. A spell at the Cherries might put his career in perspective. Anyway, don’t want him now, he can f**k off.