- ACCRINGTON 3 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 0: Cherries hopes blitzed after stunning opening 20 minutes
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH TAKEOVER: Ex-Premiership players to join new consortium?
- DARLINGTON 2 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: Injury time penalty robs Cherries of precious point
- A WEB STALKERS GUIDE TO CALLUM WILSON
- THE CHAMPIONSHIP 2014/15 SO FAR… AUGUST 2014
I found this while looking across the Web, the site is twohundredpercent and the article can be found here.
A good read and of course a picture of the only famous player currently on the Cherries book. Who’s going to get the limelight now that Mr Anderton has decided to retire. Now exactly any famous names in the squad and certainly very few lookers. Our money is on either Shaun Cooper or Danny Hollands. After that elbow in the face on Saturday you could say that it is some sort of improvement.
A visit to the Chester Evening Leader website reveals a slideshow of the Cherries/Chester match. There is a interesting sequence of 5 or 6 slides that clearly shows that Tony Dinning has more of an eye on Hollands than the ball. No arguments about the sending off and this slideshow shows exactly why.