- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Losing to Southampton. It means nothing to me
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Who’ll make the Premier League grade? Defenders
- Marc Pugh to cost Cherries £100,000?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: New goalkeeper – tick, new striker – tick, new defender?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v CRYSTAL PALACE: Palace Fan site The Eagles Beak pinpoint Fraser as threat
Another dire performance saw the Cherries nine match unbeaten run come to an end against Exeter.
It seems we have very few goals in the team and just to make it a little easier we are playing with one up front at home. If this carries on its only ever going to be 0-0 or 1-0. Were still losing playing a defensive formation so why not at least try and fucking win and put two up front.
We need to start winning games and soon. Just in case Mr Bond doesn’t remember we are on -15 points already 7 behind Rotherham. Thank fuck that Lincoln, Barnet, Macclesfield and Chester are even poorer than the Cherries and have yet to manage a point between them. Mine you they dont need to get a point for the next five games and we would still be behind them. SORT IT OUT!!