- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Only 45 more points to League Two safety
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 3 GRIMSBY 1: Alan Connell stunner sends Cherries to victory
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Hope springs eternal as we head to Old Trafford
- 5 CLASSIC CHERRIES HAT-TRICKS: Will James Hayter be number one?
- SUNDERLAND v AFC BOURNEMOUTH: They’ve got Jermaine Defoe he hasn’t scored in 9 in a row
The benefits of a multi-millionaire benefactor, whether Russian or not, are all too obvious, take a look at Man City. And, it’s nice to see that the disease of greed is slowly seeping down from the Premiership and permeating into the lower leagues.
Michael ‘Sicknote’ Symes seems to have suddenly got a sense of his own self-importance. Not a man to contradict himself, or reveal his real motives, he told the Daily Echo that ‘I love it here and want to get in the team, score as many goals as possible and, hopefully, there will be a new contract on the table.”
“The contracts being offered in the summer were nowhere near as good as the ones now. If they had been, I probably would have signed there and then.”
He then went on to say, “The contracts being offered in the summer were nowhere near as good as the ones now. If they had been, I probably would have signed there and then.”
We suggest he should signed have in the summer, because that contract was probably reflective of his real worth. A League One striker, who we had high hopes for, who seems to have found his level and that’s where he is going to remain. He’s been outmuscled by a League Two striker, who is undoubtedly better in our opinion, and won’t get back in the side, unless we have injuries.
No point giving him an improved contract when we can now get someone better for the money. We suggest that he goes and royally fucks himself, because Bournemouth now has money, which equates to ambition, and he’s simply not good enough for the Russian revolution.
The South End has put together a little list of what Michael Symes will be listening to on his iPod when he’s on his way to sign his new ‘improved’ contract.
Micheal Symes Top 5 Tunes
01. ABBA – Money, Money, Money
02. Dire Straits – Money For Nothing
03. Kanye West – Gold Digga
04. Travie McCoy – Billionaire
05. Steve Miller Band – Take The Money And Run