- FA CUP R2: Will the Cherries slay Blyth Spartans?
- Eddie Howe on Football Focus
- MATCHDAY: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal: who’s striker is on form?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 2 FULHAM 0: We are still top of the league
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH TODAY: Eddie Howe ‘Special One’ interview plus Defoe, Berbatov and Jota to join AFCB
It’s not often I like to make a prediction, especially in print, but with Chesterfield on there way to Dean Court are we set for another massacre.
Tomorrow’s opposition has managed to notch up an impressive 14 goals for and only 3 against in their last three matches. The Cherries have managed 3 for and 6 against in the same period.
The facts make it look like a foregone conclusion, Cherries 1 Chesterfield 4. However, the bookies seem to disagree with Cherries favourites to edge out Chesterfield, or the more likely scenario a draw. As they say, you never see a poor bookie so I’m going for an exciting 0-0 draw or a 1-0 win to the Cherries. There is nothing like blind faith, Come On You Reds.