- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1 ACCRINGTON 0: Late Pitman strike see Cherries within 5 points of safety
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Support your club or suffer the mind-numbing alternatives
- BOURNEMOUTH TIL I DIE #005
- DEAR FOOTBALL LEAGUE: FYI AFCB only have 13 fit players
- ROBERTO DiMATTEO: Stop moaning AFC Bournemouth were the better team
We have AFC Bournemouth in our blood, we have AFC Bournemouth in our soul and we AFC Bournemouth ingrained in our DNA. And, so it seems, at least for the time being, does Eddie Howe and Jason Tindall.
The decision to stay is always an easy one for the fans, but not always so easy for the men in charge. Promises of greater wealth and new challenges were not quite enough to tempt Eddie Howe and his assistant to leave the lush green grass of Dean Court.
Jason Tindall pointed exactly why both he and ‘King’ Eddie should stay. “We had to do a lot of thinking and both came to the conclusion that it would be best to stay. We have started a project that we haven’t quite finished.”
“We’ve got a great bunch of lads with a great team spirit and felt we owed a lot to them and, hopefully, we can continue what we started and end it the way we want it to end.”
They have a job to do and when it is done they can go with everyone’s blessing. And, until that day the fans can sit back and bask in the glory of some the best football ever seen at the mighty Dean Court.
Thanks to Stu Bramley for use of the photo