- WEST HAM 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 0: Howe still hasn’t found what he is looking for
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Watch the moment Francis got red & Boruc saved. Plus, Eddie Howe’s reaction
- BOURNEMOUTH 0 BIRMINGHAM 2
- STEVE COOK: AFC Bournemouth defender talks to The South End
- BRETT PITMAN: Is Eddie Howe ready to sell striker?
‘Just like watching Brazil’ may be pushing it a little, but a superb first-half performance cannot go without at least a few lines extolling the virutes of Jimmy Quinn and the boys.
Hard to believe that this is the same team that lost to Exeter and couldn’t even put a goal past 10-men Macclesfield. The passing was crisp, the closing down was superb and the imagination and confidence was obvious for all to see. It’s hard to pick any one individual, but Anderton operating just in front of a back three got plenty of time to pick out a pass.
Shaun Cooper seems to have finally found a role that suits him and even Bradbury had a good game.
Bartley was tireless in tracking back and won plenty of tackles. Igoe was a real menace picking up the ball and spraying intelligent passes in all directions. The new boy Rankine looks a real handful, out-muscling the Rotherham defence with ease.
All I can say is well done boys and how the fuck didn’t we get three points. On this performance its a top 10 finish and maybe even an appearance in the Tin of Paint Trophy, good times.