- GEOFF HURST: World Cup hat-trick hero at Dean Court
- HARRY ARTER: An AFC Bournemouth legend in the making (six years and counting)
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Time to turn November into Goalvember*
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Cherries desperate for win to make up 9-point deficit
- NOTTS COUNTY: A reason for AFCB to like Notts County
I found this while looking across the Web, the site is twohundredpercent and the article can be found here.
A good read and of course a picture of the only famous player currently on the Cherries book. Who’s going to get the limelight now that Mr Anderton has decided to retire. Now exactly any famous names in the squad and certainly very few lookers. Our money is on either Shaun Cooper or Danny Hollands. After that elbow in the face on Saturday you could say that it is some sort of improvement.
A visit to the Chester Evening Leader website reveals a slideshow of the Cherries/Chester match. There is a interesting sequence of 5 or 6 slides that clearly shows that Tony Dinning has more of an eye on Hollands than the ball. No arguments about the sending off and this slideshow shows exactly why.