- BENIK AFOBE: 6 Questions with Cherries new strike star
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Where will Adam Smith start and what’s up with Wilson?
- HEREFORD 2 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: Cherries fall to only second defeat of 2009 season
- NOTTS COUNTY 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: New Jimmy Quinn era starts with a hard fought point
- GEOFF HURST: World Cup hat-trick hero at Dean Court
TFTSE favourite prediction site Fill Your Boots (www.fillyourboots.co.uk) previews the Port Vale match stating ‘The Cherries recent form has been nothing short of outstanding’. They go for a 2-1 win. We at TFTSE are going for a 1-0 win.
Chester are away to Barnet who have kicked on in recent weeks and picked up 7 out of a possible 9 points. Chester have managed a couple of draws recently. Grimsby are at home to Lincoln, and with no wins in 8 it looks unlikely that they will get no more than a point. Three more points the Cherries and a single point for both Grimsby and Chester will see the mighty AFCB ease further away from the relegation mire.
COME ON YOOOUUUU REDS