- LEWIS GRABBAN: Did AFC Bournemouth really just pay £8m for him?
- Lee Bradbury on Oldham draw
- STEVE COOK INTERVIEW: AFCB defender talks money, new players & how to beat Man United
- WEST HAM 3 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 4: Wilson hat-trick sends Cherries to first victory in Premier League
- JERMAINE DEFOE: Will he score ten in a row, again
It may be tempting fate but Grimsby, Barnet and Chester are all now within the Cherries sights.
Valentine’s Day showed that the love was with Bournemouth with all its closet rivals getting spurned, zero points. As I write this post Chester have fallen to their sixth straight defeat, only picking up 2 points out of a possible 30. Barnet and Grimsby are faring a little better, both picking up three draws in the last five, 3 points out of a possible 15.
Let’s compare the Cherries, Grimsby, Barnet and Chester over the last five games:
Bournemouth W3 D2 L0 = 11/15 | Barnet W0 D3 L2 = 3/15 | Grimsby W0 D3 L2 = 3/15 | Chester W0 D0 L5 = 0/15
Apply this to the next 5 games and this is what we see:
20| Bournemouth P35 Points 29
21| Grimsby P35 Points 26
22| Barnet P35 Points 26
23| Chester P37 Points 25
WE BELIEVE, DO YOU?