- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v SWANSEA: Opposition fan site SCFC2 going for Swans win in a five goal thriller
- Match Preview: HTFC (A) 10.12.2011
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Time for Mings, Ibe (and Lewis Cook) to shine
- LEE HUGHES: AFC Bournemouth loves you Hughesy
- GLORY, GLORY AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Relive the five games that produced 28 Cherries goals
This weekend CrowdScores is empowering Bournemouth fans to take back control of the beautiful game. CrowdScores is looking to revolutionise football reporting. Instead of leaving it all to large organisations they want to return the power to those people that really matter, the fans.
To mark the beginning of their relationship with Cherries fans, AFC Bournemouth has kindly offered to supply them with a signed shirt to be given away to the most successful reporter.
Simply report KO, HT, FT and all the goals, as they go in. Whoever earns the most points will be rewarded with the signed shirt. It is all about speed and accuracy.
The competition will run throughout the next two home games against Liverpool and Huddersfield, so get reporting and whoever has the most points come 10pm on Tuesday 28th January will be receive the signed shirt.
If you’re going to report on the Liverpool or Huddersfield game let them know by tweeting @CrowdScores.