- CHERRIES CHALLENGE #002: How many will you score in our quick quiz?
- THE NEW LOOK CHAMPIONSHIP: Will the arrival of Wolves, Norwich and co make the league more difficult?
- LEWIS GRABBAN: Did AFC Bournemouth really just pay £8m for him?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH v CRYSTAL PALACE: Palace Fan site The Eagles Beak pinpoint Fraser as threat
- BOURNEMOUTH TIL I DIE #004
The first AFC Bournemouth v Watford game of the 2016/17 season is upon us. Who will win? Who will get a penalty? Who will have the most to complain about after the game? Who will be making the most threats from behind their keyboard?
For some reason some AFC Bournemouth and Watford fans have decided we are now rivals and its time to spout some hate. We at TFTSE see them as much as we see any other team – someone to beat. The only teams we are not so fond of the ones who take points off of us. But that’s always going to happen, so this season we are not so fond of Man Utd, Man City and West Ham. Let’s hope that we don’t have to add Watford to that list.
Relive the games from the last few seasons to fuel up the fun.
WATFORD 0-0 AFC BOURNEMOUTH – Sat 27 Feb 2016 – PREMIER LEAGUE
AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1-1 WATFORD – Sat 03 Oct 2015 – PREMIER LEAGUE
AFC BOURNEMOUTH 2-0 WATFORD – Fri 30 Jan 2015 – CHAMPIONSHIP
WATFORD 1-1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH – Sat 20 Sep 2014 – CHAMPIONSHIP
AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1-1 WATFORD – Sat 18 Jan 2014 – CHAMPIONSHIP
WATFORD 6 – 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH – Sat 10 Aug 2013 – CHAMPIONSHIP